Corn Bread Chili
Pay attention because I am going to drop come culinary knowledge on you. You do not have to be an professional chef by any means to follow this recipe. Although this simple meal will make your friends think you are an innovator in the kitchen.
Here is all you need:
- 6 cups of chili (either home made or three 15 ounce cans of your favorite chili) I really like Trader Joe’s turkey chili.
- One box of cornbread mix (plus the required eggs, oil and milk)
Here is all you need to do:
- Heat the chili up in a pot on the stove and then spread on the bottom of a 8×10 baking dish
- Mix all the cornbread ingredients together in a bowl and then pour mixture over the chili
- Then bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees
That’s it! Now get in the kitchen and start cooking! This layered dish will have your friends running for seconds.
February 17, 2016